You may search and browse the program directly by accessing the link above. You may also use the My Schedule feature to build a schedule which may be printed or saved to Outlook calendar. However, as a "Guest" you will .
Log in to the All Academic program to take full advantage of the "My Schedule" feature. Logged in Panel Participants will find their panel information already listed in "My Schedule." Participants logging in for the first time may request their username and password through All Academic. Non-participants may also create a new user account. Logged in visitors in the system for future reference or changes.
This schedule currently lists only the scheduled panels and does not include special events or keynote addresses currently scheduled.
To search the schedule for specific people, panels, keywords, area of study, or affiliation go to the schedule homepage and in the left-hand column, under Guest Menu, select Search the Online Program. Under General Search Options you may choose the following:
- Enter a name in the First and/or Last Name field, and click Search if you wish to find a specific participant (including yourself)
- Enter an to view the complete list of participants at a particular institution
- Search by full or partial or a to search Panel sessions on a particular subject
- Search by : select a subject area from the Area of Study drop-down menu, and click Search if you wish to identify all sessions in a specific subject area
- Search by : select a discipline from the drop-down menu, and click Search if you wish to identify all sessions within a specific discipline.
Tab and search as described above if you wish to identify all Paper Presentations on a specific topic.
Click on paper and session titles to pull up abstracts and more information.
Note: You may expand your search options via the advance search. Please keep in mind the more options selected for a search the more limited your search results.
, click "Browse the Program." This will bring you to the page, with links to each day's schedule. Select a day and you will be brought to a grid of the day's sessions. You can click on any of the session titles to see details of the session, including the session abstract. You can also click on individual paper titles to view paper abstracts. To return to the grid, click the tab in the top right-hand corner of the page. To return to the Main Menu, click the Main Menu tab.
To build a personal schedule for printing or to upload to your outlook calendar, click on the on the right side of any panel or paper information screen. Then go to My Schedule" icon in the top right-hand corner of the page to access your schedule.
Participants: Participants scheduled on panels will find their scheduled panel already populated in the My Schedule program.
- Your access will time out after 60 minutes of inactivity
- To access the homepage (log in page) while in the system, you must revisit the link via the AAS website
- All participants have accounts in the systems (created by your organizer). Participants please refer to the information in the Log-in Procedure section of the All Academic home page before attempting to create an account.